DanceWorks Boston Project - Season 11
January 14, 15 & 16, 2016 at 8:00pm & 3:30pm Matinee - BU Tsai Performance Center
Tickets on sale November 23
The DanceWorks Boston Project is a jam-packed, two hour-long production featuring 30 original choreographed works that will premiere January 14, 15 & 16 at the Tsai Performance Center. With over 190 performers, the production blends high energy hip-hop, jazz, tap, ballet, lyrical, contemporary and broadway to create a spectacle that is anything but your typical dance recital.
Our matinee show will be held on Saturday, January 16 at 3:30pm before our closing performance that evening.
Discount runs November 23 from 12:00am-11:59pm, however limited discounted quantities available. Once discounted tickets sell out, all tickets become regular price. Purchase early - the shows will sell out!
- After purchasing, please follow the link to download & print your tickets. No tickets will be mailed. No tickets at Will Call.
- E-Tickets: Pull up your ticket on your smart phone and go green! Patrons can display the QR code on their smart phone to be scanned at the door.
- Misplaced your ticket? Please visit our ticket table the night of the show to verify your name & receive a ticket stub.
- Cash or check only at the door. Expect a sellout.
- No reserved seating. General admission only.
- Doors open at 7:30pm and 3:00pm for the matinee.
Adult General Admission: $30.00
Children Under 12: $20.00
DISCOUNT CODE DWBLOVE11 ON 11/23 while supplies last
- Ticket service fees already included in price
- Limited discount quantities available
*NO REFUNDS. NO EXCHANGES.
Parking & Directions:
685 Commonwealth Avenue, Boston MA 02215
- 700 Commonwealth Ave (Warren Towers Garage)
- 665 Commonwealth Avenue (Granby Lot)
- 549 Commonwealth Avenue (Kenmore Lot).
A flat rate of $12 is offered after 3pm and on Saturdays. Rates increase when events are at Fenway Park.
Metered Parking is available along Commonwealth Avenue, Bay State Road, and Granby Street. Free after 6pm & Sundays.
Take the T:
Green Line “B” train, “Boston University East” stop.
Using the MBTA is the easiest way! Tsai Performance Center is directly across the street from this stop. Look for the doors under the large red banner!