...it's not your typical dance recital.
Tickets on sale December 1
The DanceWorks Boston Project is a jam-packed, two hour-long production featuring 27 original choreographed works that will premiere January 8, 9 & 10 at the Boston Conservatory Theater. With over 150 performers, the production blends high energy hip-hop, jazz, tap, ballet, lyrical, contemporary and broadway to create a spectacle that is anything but your typical dance recital.
Our matinee show will be held on Saturday, January 10 at 3:30pm before our closing performance that evening.
Reserve your tickets early - the shows will sell out!
- After purchasing, please print your tickets. No tickets will be mailed. No tickets at Will Call.
- E-Tickets: Pull up your ticket on your smart phone and go green! Patrons can display the QR code on their smart phone to be scanned at the door.
- Cash or check only at the door. Expect a sellout.
- No reserved seating. General admission only.
- Doors open at 7:30pm and 3:00pm for the matinee.
Adult General Admission: $28.00
($25 with DISCOUNT CODE: DWBLOVE9 on 12/1)
Children Under 12: $18.00
($15 with DISCOUNT CODE: DWBLOVE9 on 12/1)
*Ticket service fees already included in price
*Limited discount quantities available
*NO REFUNDS. NO EXCHANGES.
Parking & Directions
Boston Conservatory Theater Address: 31 Hemenway Street, Boston MA, 02215
Take the B, C or D Train on the GREEN Line to HYNES/ICA STOP. Walk about 2 blocks down Boylston St. toward Fenway and take a left on Hemenway Street.
Central Parking Lot - 1085 Boylston St. (between Fenway & Mass Ave). Outdoor parking lot.
Hynes Auditorium Garage - 50 Dalton St. (across from Sheraton Hotel/next to Kings Bar & Bowling)
Westland Avenue Garage - 35 Westland Ave. (next to Whole Foods)
*Street & meter parking is available on Hemenway, Ipswich St., Westland Ave., and Boylston St.