DanceWorks Boston hosts a ONE DOLLAR WORKSHOP SERIES before the start of every season. These are open classes in a variety of different styles including hip-hop, jazz, contemporary, broadway and more. If you're interested in joining DanceWorks Boston, this is the perfect opportunity to come out and dance with us before auditions or formally registering. They are the perfect prep class for auditions as we run them in a similar format!
Visit our YouTube channel for complete videos of our previously held workshops.
Thursday, May 4 - Throwback Thursday Workshops
NEW THIS SEASON! We'll be hosting mid-season workshops on Thursday, May 4 with a #tbt theme. The voting period is now closed.
- NOTE: Faded Gold will be adapted into a "heels class". Heels optional.
- Show & Tell of each workshop at end of class
- Dancers encouraged to "dress the part" (costumes optional)
- Cost is $5 for non-DWB members (for both classes) and $1 for current Season 14 DWB members.
- Drinks at the BAC Bar to follow.
- OPEN TO THE PUBLIC!